Perfect Image 7-Sample Pack
A professionally manufactured sample pack containing 7 unique products from the Perfect Image skincare line. Each product comes in a 1 dram size equal to 3.7mL. The product pack contains: Glycolic 30% Gel Peel | Lactic 50% Gel Peel | TCA 15% Skin Peel | Pineapple Pumpkin Enzyme Peel | Salicylic 20% Gel Peel | Glycolic 50% Gel Peel | Salicylic Deep Gel Cleanser.
Professional Skincare Products You Can Trust
• Made in the USA
• Manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility
• GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant
• No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
• Gluten Free
• Cruelty Free – No Animal Testing on Products or Ingredients
• Recycled Materials
• Sustainable Raw Materials & Practices
Cleanse skin thoroughly using a mild cleanser. Pat dry. Apply peel to skin evenly using a cotton round or gauze pad. Allow peel to work on the treatment area for 30-45 seconds. Neutralize peel with cool water for 1 minute. Pat dry. Apply a mild lotion or cream to the skin to replenish and rehydrate. May repeat treatment once every 1-3 weeks, depending on skin type and peel type. May increase contact time on the skin with tolerance and or apply the peel in layers for a more intense feel on the skin. Not recommended for first time use.
• Sunburn Alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (aha) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen while using this product.
• This product contains trichloroacetic acid (TCA), a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.
Sample Pack containing 7 of Perfect Image’s Professional Products.
Peels: Glycolic 30% Gel Peel | Lactic 50% Gel Peel | TCA 15% Skin Peel | Pineapple Pumpkin Enzyme Peel | Salicylic 20% Gel Peel | Glycolic 50% Gel Peel | Salicylic Deep Gel Cleanser
Size 1 dram e 3.7mL
For experienced users, please follow perfect image’s standard set of instructions
Guaranteed Quality – Manufactured in an FDA registered cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant facility. We conduct assay testing, identity testing, and micro testing for each batch to ensure the purity, concentration, and active ingredient is present, within spec, and meets or exceeds USP standards & FDA guidelines.