LErbolario Loti LErbolario Hyaluronic Acid Light & Volume Conditioner – Volumizing Filler Effect – Strengthen, Thickens…

Amazon.com Price: $23.30 (as of 15/01/2021 23:11 PST- Details)

Filler Effect Conditioner Cream Hyaluronic Acid Light&Volume 150ml – 5.07 fl.oz.
Conditioner for all hair types with Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Keratin and Coconut

Description

A Conditioner with an appealing creamy texture, which provides a surprising filler effect from the very first application: your hair immediately appears thicker, fuller and with more volume thanks to the extraordinary action of Hyaluronic Acid. Plus, the Plant Keratin increases the strength and suppleness of your hair, while the Coconut pulp distillate makes it soft. Formula with 96% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% of ingredients guarantees the product is stable and a pleasure to use. No silicones, parabens, colourants and petrolatum. Use After washing your hair with shampoo, apply to wet hair, leave it in for a few minutes then rinse. For a more intense treatment, it can be applied to dry hair like a hair mask, leaving it on for 15 minutes and then washing with Shampoo. Functional substances Low, medium and high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Keratin from Wheat and Soy, Coconut pulp distillate, Shea butter, Crambe abyssinica phytosterols, extract of Lemons, Apples and Grapes of Italian origin, Extract of Mullein and Primrose flowers
Filler Effect Conditioner Cream Hyaluronic Acid Light&Volume 150ml – 5.07 fl.oz.
Conditioner for all hair types with Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Keratin and Coconut