– Effect: Nail Polish and Gel Polish Plated Effect;
– No UV Light Needed;
– Easy Application;
– Environmental Friendly and Healthy;
– Light weight, Stronger, and durable;
– Less Damage to Nail Bed;
– Looks and Feels Natural;
– 10 Minutes to Soak Off in Acetone.
1: Shape your nail with file.
2: File nail surface.
3: Apply base.
4: First layer of dipping powder.
5: Apply second layer of base.
6: Second layer of dipping powder.
7: Apply sealer dry.
8: File nail surface to get neat and smooth nail surface.
9: Apply top and get dry naturally.
10: Perfect bright nail effect.
Q&A on Reviews:
Q: Color Difference.
A: Please Take Note the Colors on Nail Tips in Pictures were Made on False Nail Tips with 2 Coating of Dip Powder. Colors on False Nail Tips Will Slightly Looks a Bit Different From the Colors Made on Real Nails. But We Will Do Our Best to Improve the Picture to Reduce Color Difference Caused by Camera, Monitor Lighting, Computer, etc.
Q: Why it Lasts about 4-5 days ?
1. Prepare Nails Well: Clean Nail Surface, Remove Cuticle, File and Shape Nails, Clean Nail Dust.
2. Follow Correct Dip Nail Steps.
3. Aplly Enough and Even Base Coat on Nails to Allow Dip Powders Coated Evenly. This is Very Important. It can Solve the Fllowing Problems: Chipping, Uneven (Thin in some places and thick on other places. ), Not Long Lasting.
49. When Applying Base Coat, Please be Quick and Skillful before it Get Dry. If it Get Dry, You can not Dip Powder Evenly on Nails, it Will Comes with Chipping, Cracking, and Not Long Lasting.
Q: Why the Dip Powder Should be Fine?
Q:Rough Dip Powder Nails Looks Granular, Not Smooth and Ueven. It Caused Chipping and Cracking Easily. But Fine Dipping Powder can be Easily Applied with Dip Nail Liquid.
Item Name: Fine Dipping Powder, Easy to be Applied with Dip Nail Liquid to Coated on Nails.
Dip Powder N.W.: 28g / pot = 0.98oz / pot.
Quantity: 3 pieces / set, and 3 Different Colors / Set.
Effect: Nail and Gel Polish Plated Effect.
Key Points: 1) Long Lasting under Correct Dip Nail Operation Steps; 2) Apply Dip Powder Evenly on Nails; 3) The Colors on Nail Tips Shown in Pictures were Made on False Nail Tips with 2 Coating / Layer of Dip Powder. And Colors on False Nail Tips Will Slightly Looks a Little Different From the Colors on Real Nails. 4) Easy to be Soaked Off By Nail Polish Remover Pad. If You Need Help When Making Your Dip Nails, Please Send us Inquiries for Help and E-Operation Steps can be Provided.